Inland shipping

Created: 18 December 2013

Home Forums North Australia Forum Inland shipping

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  josh donaldson jersey 1 year ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Luke Andrew Hargreaves

Thank you for the opportunity to develop an idea that has been with me for some years.

I would like to develop a discussion on the feasibility of developing an inland shipping canal from the Gulf of Carpentaria to Central Western Queensland.

A project such as this would remove the risk of increased shipping and port development to the Great Barrier Reef and would be able to double up as a delivery system for fresh water to open up the irrigated potential of North West Queensland.It would also reduce the cost of shipping coal to the East coast and be a stimulus for developing value adding industries such as steel mills, refineries and the subsequent population growth to service all of the above.

I am very interested to hear the views of other people for a project of this nature and I am also looking for seed funding to develop a desk top feasibility study through both the University of Central Queensland and the James Cook University.

Please feel free to contact myself and to add comment here.

Luke.

May 3, 2015 at 5:02 pm #6039

LG

Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is accessible on web?

Visit my web page :: anti stripping agent for bitumen and asphalt

September 22, 2015 at 4:55 am #6747

VE

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you
    will be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your
    blog and may come back sometime soon. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts, have a nice afternoon!

Also visit my webpage … cardiac ultrasound course

October 6, 2015 at 2:38 am #6769

GW

I know this web site provides quality based articles or reviews and extra material,
    is there any other web page which offers these data in quality?

My site – _________

November 15, 2015 at 6:50 am #6929

http://www.cyphertite.eu

Heel twists outward considerably on left shoe. Left shoe is taller than right shoe. Shoes are not lined up correctly. Thick, warbled red sole not slim, streamlined sole in sellers photo. Materials are not cut flush so you can see the lining coming through toe bed and over sides and back of pumps. Shoes are not identical. Angle of toe bed cut differently and shoddily on both shoes. Grey smudges all over shoes (tough to photograph because of shine) Bad stitching. Advertised such as stock and ships in 4-5 days. Took 6 weeks to arrive.

November 27, 2015 at 9:37 pm #6959

Fake Van Cleef Jewelry

I got this headphonestowards the mother to parents time, plus she definitely liked that! Their quite cute headphonesas well as the saying in the card which comes within the container is very emotional!! As well as the excellence of the beads is very good!

December 17, 2015 at 7:04 pm #7005

http://www.atla.se/atla.asp

I have your headphonestowards my mom for parents evening, and/or she completely loved it! Their quite cute headphonesas well as the suggesting in the card which is goes within the box is really emotional!! And top quality of the beads is awesome!

February 6, 2016 at 2:58 am #7190

josh donaldson jersey

Typically worn like fetish clothing or halloween costume nowadays seeing that corsets lost his balance out of fashion in the 1920s, the main corset outfit is usually utilized to create a lady’s figure a tad bit more alluring in addition to desirable by flaunting boobies, flattening the tummy, in addition to emphasizing most its sensible while covering up the downsides. A new literal schooling would include biology a dress as well as a cordon,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Inland shipping
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>